- Many students and their parents take on significant debt to pay for their college educations. What types of experimental medical procedures are you willing to undergo to help defray the cost of college?
- College is a time of experimentation and personal growth. Explain which prescription drugs and controlled substances you plan to try for the first time.
- Imagine that you’re a serial killer. How will you select your victims?
- You’re applying to at least one college that you have no chance of getting into, just to please your parents. Please list those colleges and explain how you plan to subtly retaliate against your parents.
- Discuss a time when you were exposed to a new or different idea, and how you used social media to stifle its expression.